I’ll help you to save time and help you to stay focused on your business by working alongside you to create visual assets for the content you produce. Whether you’re a prolific content creator and need regular support across all the social platforms, or are more minimal in your output but need to ensure you’re creating the maximum possible impact, I’m here to help.
From Facebook header images to YouTube thumbnails, LinkedIn infographics to Instagram logos – I’ll work with you to develop a suite of graphics that you can use across your social media platforms and content marketing to create visual brand consistency and raise awareness of your business.
To make sure that each image I develop is the right size and is clearly legible and identifiable as your brand, I test each one across my own social media platforms.
You can upgrade your content marketing visually on your:
• Social media channels
• Blog posts
• Lead magnets
• Podcasts and show notes
• YouTube channel
Having an easy-to-access folder of brand imagery and graphics to hand on your computer means you can up your social media game with ease. And refresh or upgrade your existing content with just a few clicks of your mouse.
Seasonal social media icons
I also offer a seasonal range of social media iconography, so if it’s important for your business to mark days like the UN’s World Environment Day or International Women's Day, I’ll help prepare an appropriate design that’s consistent with your brand.
CLIENTS KIND WORDS....
What if your business hasn’t got a brand?
If your business doesn’t yet have a brand, but you want to start using social media to promote what you do, I can help. Brand development will help you to:
• Ensure your business is seen
• Set your intention in the marketplace
• Raise awareness with your ideal customers
• Open the door to new opportunities
• Land new contracts
• Work hard for your business
• Deliver a solid return on your investment
• Demonstrate your talents and strengths
• Set you on the path to success
What if your business has got a brand – but I didn’t develop it?
If your business already has a brand, I’ll work with you to take your existing assets or guidelines and create a suite of consistent and responsive social media graphic you can use online. Let’s look at what you’ve already got and see how I can help you.
HOW IT WORKS....
INITIAL CHAT TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS
YOU'LL RECEIVE YOUR FIRST INVOICE AND ONBOARD YOU
STAND OUT CONTENT
THE CONTENT MARKETING PACKAGES
Whether you only use social media occasionally or are a prolific content creator, I’m here to help. My three content marketing packages are designed to meet your marketing needs and you can scale up or down according to your content marketing activity. Bespoke retainer packages can also be created on request to suit your level of content creation.
- Perfect for fortnightly content creators:
- Graphics for 2 x blog posts / videos / podcasts
- OR 6 social media graphics for 1 channel
- OR 1 monthly lead magnet
- Perfect for weekly content creators or those who repurpose their main form of content:
- Graphics for 4 x blog posts / videos / podcasts
- OR mix and match across 2 fortnightly channels eg. podcast and video
- OR 15 social media graphics for 1 or split between 2 channels
- OR 2 monthly lead magnets
- Perfect for active content creators or those who create and promote large amounts of content.
- Designer on tap throughout the month as design support for all content creation.
- One project at a time, but as much support as you need.
WHAT DO I GET:
Blog posts graphics include a featured image alongside images for inside the blog to suit the content.
Podcast graphics include thumbnail images, as well as shownotes or transcription graphics.
Video graphics include thumbnail images, as well as promotional images.
Social Media graphics will be created based on your messaging and themes for that month.
Content / Social Media Manager or Strategist?
I'm always looking at ways to collaborate with others who work within content marketing. If you're looking for a designer help make your clients content stand out visually, it would be great to hear from you.
When you first start investing time in marketing for your IT business, you’ll naturally be focused on the valuable information you’re sharing that will help your customers be better informed and confident about using your services. While it’s important to get the messages right in your blogs and website pages, don’t overlook the images you…
BOOK A CALL WITH ME!
© 2018 Claire Jenks