In today’s business world, it’s no longer of a case of asking if your business is going to use visual marketing and social media – instead, it’s about thinking which social media channels you’re going to use, the format of your content and how you're going to share your expertise with your audience.
But as a content creator, you are an expert in this area!
We will help you to save time and help you to stay focused on crreating your content by working alongside you to create visual assets for the content you produce to help it go further and make more impact.
Whether you’re a prolific content creator and need regular support or are more minimal in your output but need to ensure you’re creating the maximum possible impact, I’m here to help.
From podcast graphics, promotional social media images to YouTube thumbnails, stunning downloads and Instagram campaigns – I’ll work with you to develop graphics that you can use to promote your content and across your social media platforms which don't just look visually appealing but will:
- create visual brand consistency
- raise awareness of your content
- provide value to your current audience
- get higher engagement
- get time back to focus on the creation process
- AND attract a larger audience!
Use visual content to provide more value to your community and to share your expertise.
With the bonus of getting time back to focus on creating and growing your community.
HOW WE CAN HELP
You have a community following and loyal fans who consume your content. You are producing all types of content and have an ever growing catalogue of resources to share with your audience.
You're juggling creating new content, sharing past content, building up resources, engaging with your audience and working on growing your community and it all takes a lot of hard work.
Now it's time to ramp things up and provide even more value for your audience. 65% of us are visual learners. That means by just including high quality visuals, you are instantly providing more value to your audience. You'll also be attracting new fans too!
Blog graphics, youtube thumbnails, podcast graphics, social media graphics, audiograms, downloads, resources, landing pages...the options are endless!
HOW DOES IT WORK
We love to really get to know our client's brand and content. Think of us as the extended part of the team. We work with content creators on a monthly retainer basis which means we can support and handle all of your graphic design and content creation for you on a monthly basis, so you can focus on what you do best and work on creating your content and engaging with your audience.
BENEFITS OF COMING ON BOARD WITH A RETAINER...
- You're a VIP. As a retainer client, your projects receive top priority each month and will be scheduled into my diary first.
- Peace of Mind. You know your design needs are covered each month and deadlines will be met.
- Overheads. Lower costs than an in-house designer.
- Business Growth. More focus on what you do best, working on and running your business
- Easy Budgeting and Planning. Know what you’re spending up front so no extra paperwork or quotes. Being a retainer client also helps you plan your projects ahead of time.
- Discounted rates.
- Relationship. Access to a designer who you can build a great relationship with.
- Remote Team. A direct line to a designer who can get to know your brand inside out.
WHAT DOES A RETAINER COST?
We have a range of retainer packages to meet requirements for content creators.
As a price guide, we have 3 retainer options which our content creators use depending on their content creation workflow and content calendar starting from £450 per month.
If you're creating content on a weekly, fortnightly or more frequently basis we have an option to suit you from a handful of hours a month to our unlimited design support for one flat monthly fee.